Dipika Kakar Wikipedia, Biography, Husband Name, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth 2022 Best Info is our todays topic. Deepika Kakar is a BiggBoss 12 winner and an Indian television actress. She is best known for her role as Simar Bhardwaj in SasKaal Simar ka. She competed in Jhalak Dikhlaja 8. Dipika also appeared in Nach Baliye 8 alongside her husband, Shoaib Ibrahim. She was a BiggBoss contestant who won.
Dipika Kakar Ibrahim married Raunak Samson in 2011, but the couple divorced in 2015. (Due to personal and compatibility issues). Raunak Samson works as a pilot.
Dipika Kakar Wikipedia, Biography, Husband Name, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth 2022 Best Info
Dipika Kakar Biography/ Wiki
Name: Dipika Kakar
Profession(s): Television Actress
Famous For: Simar Bhardwaj in Sasural Simar ka Biggboss 12 Winner
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.): Centimeters 165 cm, Meters- 1.65m, Feet Inches- 5’5”
Weight ((approx.): In Kilograms- 55 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Date of Birth: 16 August 1986
Dipika Kakkar Age: 36 years in 2022
House: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Star Sign/Zodiac Sign: Leo
Home Town: Pune, Maharastra, India
Hobbies: Reading, Dancing
Educational & Qualification
School: Not Known
College: University of Mumbai
Dipika Kakar Husband Name, Bf, Relationships & More
Marital Status: married
Husband/Boyfriend(Affairs): Raunak Samson, Shoaib Ibrahim
Parents: Father- Not kNown, Mother- Renu Kakar
The Favourite Food: Indian Street Food
Favourite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Source Of Income & Net Worth And Car Collection
Net Worth: $0.5 Million
Car Collection: Not Known
- For three years, she worked as an air hostess for a well-known airline.
- She once revealed that she used to walk several kilometers to refill the mini stove she had when she was struggling in her career.
- Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim married in Bhopal in 2018.
- Dipika became a Muslim and changed her name to Faiza. “Joh sach hai woh hai,” she said in an interview with ETimes in 2018. True, I have done it, but it is necessary to discuss why or when I did it. It is a very personal matter, and I should discuss it in front of the media.
- ” “I am very happy and proud that I have done it for myself and my happiness,” she had added. My family supported me in this decision, and I had no intention of hurting anyone. This is my choice.”